Begin our process by ensuring you meet our eligibility criteria for your planned project.
Eligibility criteria include:
- Regional multilateral organizations based in any ODA-eligible (DAC List of ODA Recipients) Asia-Pacific country. Applications from these organisations can include programming in more than one ODA-eligible country.
- National government entities, trade and industry associations, or civil society organisations based in one of the following Asia-Pacific countries: Cambodia, India, Lao PDR, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, the Philippines, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, or Vanuatu. Applications can include programming in more than one country listed above.
- Applicants who have not previously received CTIF technical assistance support.
- Technical assistance (TA) application should be aligned with Canada’s Feminist International Assistance Policy (FIAP) and at least one of the following four outcomes:
- Improved capabilities of regional organisations to support climate-smart and gender and socially inclusive growth, competitiveness, and economic integration in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Increased ability of national and local governments to plan, develop, implement and measure policies, legislation and regulations supporting climate-smart and gender and socially inclusive trade and investment.
- Increased capacity of civil society and the private sector to engage with government on climate-smart and gender/socially inclusive trade, infrastructure, and investment issues.
- Increased capacity of civil society and private sector organisations to support their constituencies in areas such as business growth, women’s economic empowerment, market access, access to finance, and responsible business conduct.
If you are unsure whether your country, organisation or area of focus is eligible, please consult the CTIF team.
Step One: submit an EOI
An Expression of Interest form can be downloaded as a PDF file below and submitted through CTIF contact form.
Step Two: submit a full application
Once your EOI has been approved, you can submit a full TA application via e-mail.
Download our full Application Guidelines (Word) to make sure you are in full compliance with our process, and ensuring your best chance at approval.