Due to the volume of online applications received, CTIF is temporarily not receiving new applications until further notice.
Begin our process by ensuring you meet our eligibility criteria for your planned project.
Eligibility criteria include:
- Be based in any developing country in the Asia-Pacific region included on the eligibility list of the OECD Development Assistance Committee (DAC). Applications can include programming in more than one ODA-eligible country.
- Direct beneficiaries are regional organisations, national or local governments institutions, civil society organisations or private sector organisations.
- Proposed TA projects are aligned with Canada’s Feminist International Assistance Policy (FIAP) and at least one of the following four outcomes:
- Improved capabilities of regional organisations to support climate-smart and gender and socially inclusive growth, competitiveness, and economic integration in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Increased ability of national and local governments to plan, develop, implement and measure policies, legislation and regulations supporting climate-smart and gender and socially inclusive trade and investment.
- Increased capacity of civil society and the private sector to engage with government on climate-smart and gender/socially inclusive trade, infrastructure, and investment issues.
- Increased capacity of civil society and private sector organisations to support their constituencies in areas such as business growth, women’s economic empowerment, market access, access to finance, and responsible business conduct.
If you are unsure whether your country, organisation or area of focus is eligible, please consult the CTIF team.
Step One: Submit EOI
An Expression of Interest form can be filled out online on this site, or downloaded as a PDF file and submitted through our contact form.
Step Two: Submit a Full Application
Once your EOI has been approved, you can continue to submit a full Request Proposal, either online on this site, or downloaded as a PDF file and submitted through our contact form.
NOTE: Due to the volume of online applications received, CTIF is temporarily not receiving new applications until further notice. If you are interested in making an application for CTIF technical assistance support for the April 2020-March 2021 period, please let us know by email at email@example.com. We will contact you when we are available to receive applications for that period.
Download our full Application Guidelines (PDF) to make sure you are in full compliance with our process, and ensuring your best chance at approval.